Our Charitable Trust
We are proud to have the Sheffield and District Hospital Services Charitable Fund, which makes substantial donations to the NHS and medically related charities every year. We target those areas of healthcare where our donations will have a real impact on people´s quality of life.
Since 1996, our Charitable Trust has donated more than £10 million to many good causes throughout the UK, including:
- Aberlour Child Care Trust, Scotland´s biggest children´s charity, received £5,000 to help them continue their vital work with Scotland´s most vulnerable children, young people and their families.
- Actionnaires helps children with sight problems to enjoy a range of sports and social activities and received a £10,000 donation.
- The Bassetlaw Breastcare Appeal, which aims to provide better breastcare services at Bassetlaw Hospital, received a £25,000 boost from Westfield.
- The British Red Cross benefited from a £5,000 donation towards the purchase of a new high-tech ambulance for the South Yorkshire region.
- The Children´s Hospital, Sheffield, reached its £500,000 target to buy a new state-of-the-art CT scanner, thanks to a £50,000 donation from Westfield.
- Deafness Research UK benefited from a donation of £9,250 to help purchase an electrophysiological microscope.
- Nottingham University Hospital benefited from a £50,000 donation from Westfield, which paid for a state-of-the-art ultrasound bronchoscope capable of detecting lung cancer.
- Weston Park Hospital, Sheffield, received a donation of £44,300 to fund revolutionary Medicarve equipment to aid the treatment of cancer patients across South Yorkshire.
Find out more about Westfield Health’s Charitable Trust reaching the £10 million mark.