Westfield Flex Health Cash Plan
About the plan
The Westfield Flex Health Cash Plan is an affordable way to encourage proactive employee health and provide a valuable employee benefit as part of your company’s flexible benefits scheme.
The plan provides money back towards your employees’ essential healthcare costs such as optical, dental, therapy treatments, consultations and more.
The plan also provides access to a 24hr Counselling and Advice Line and MRI, CT and PET Scanning Facilities. In addition, there are a number of health and wellbeing services, such as a 24hr DoctorLine™, Personal Health Risk Assessments and Health Club Concession.
What the Westfield Flex Health Cash Plan could do for you:
- Improve staff productivity, motivation and morale
- Help to recruit, retain and reward your staff
- Present a valuable employee benefit as part of your flexible benefits package
- Help to reduce absenteeism and related costs
- May help employees with stress related problems
All our plans are simple to implement and administer, and we provide full marketing support to help you and your employees get the most out of your plan.
- 5 levels of cover to choose from starting at just £1.38 per employee, per week
- Available as a fully or partially paid employee benefit
- Premiums will not increase with age
- Complements existing PMI cover
- 16 benefits and services for the employee
- 100% reimbursement up to set limits
- No medical required to join
- Cover for pre-existing medical conditions*
- Immediate cover on all benefits**
- Worldwide cover available
- Access to valuable scanning facilities
- Cover for dependent children on some benefits at no extra cost
- Options for partner cover
* Except for Personal Accident cover. Pre-existing medical conditions are not covered under Hospital Treatment Insurance until policyholders have had no symptoms, advice or treatment for two consecutive years from the date cover commenced.
** Except for Maternity / Paternity / Adoption benefit which is subject to a 10 month qualifying period.