Hospital Treatment Insurance
About the insurance
Why we’ve created Hospital Treatment Insurance
With the NHS facing its biggest ever shake-up, the need for health insurance has never been greater. Yet consumers only have the choice of Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plans. We’ve developed a product that sits neatly between the two - Hospital Treatment Insurance.
A new health insurance product
As PMI costs continue to rise, there is a growing need for low and mid–ranged health cover and Hospital Treatment Insurance meets this demand.
- A unique offering in the healthcare market for employers
- Offers private access to non-urgent surgical and medical procedures
- Makes health insurance more affordable for employers
- Costs less than comprehensive PMI
- It can be purchased standalone, or bolted on to a Health Cash Plan
- Immediate cover for new conditions
- No medicals required and no excess to pay
How it compares to Private Medical Insurance
PMI provides comprehensive medical cover, but it comes at a price. Hospital Treatment Insurance offers a low cost alternative for quick access to private surgical and medical procedures classed by the NHS as non–urgent, such as knee and hip operations, which suffer from longer NHS waiting times. Plus, there’s no excess to pay, no medicals required and premiums are community rated. Unlike comprehensive PMI, it excludes heart disease and cancer treatment. Take a look at how Hospital Treatment Insurance works with a Health Cash Plan, and the potential it offers you.
Hospital Treatment Insurance has been designed as not only a standalone product, but as an addition to a Health Cash Plan.
Benefits of Hospital Treatment Insurance at a glance:
- Accessible - quick, easy access to private treatment
- Affordable - the comfort of private care from £5.37 a month
- Inclusive - no medical required, no excess to pay
- Flexible - choose from a wide range of hospitals – private or NHS
- Fair - premiums are community rated
- Simple - setting up a policy is straightforward
What Hospital Treatment Insurance could do for you:
- Another choice in healthcare
- Affordable absence management tool
- Valuable employee benefit