Chamber Primary Health Plan
About the plan
As the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) preferred supplier of health cash plans, we’re proud to have been working with the BCC for over 10 years.
The Chamber Primary Health Plan has been developed in partnership with the BCC and encourages your employees to be proactive about their health by providing money back towards their essential healthcare. The plan also provides access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), including face to face counselling and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) sessions, and online Personal Health Risk Assessments. And with both a consultation benefit and stand alone scanning service, your employees can experience a comprehensive diagnostic service.
Company Health Report
When you purchase this plan for your staff, you will also receive a Company Health Report. Derived from the employee Personal Health Risk Assessment, the report helps you understand the key health issues in your workforce.
What the Chamber Plan could do for you:
- Improve staff productivity, motivation and morale
- Help to recruit, retain and reward your staff
- Present a valuable employee benefit
- Help as part of pay negotiations
- Help to reduce absenteeism and related costs
- May help employees with stress related problems
- Lower the risk of stress and musculoskeletal litigation in conjunction with a robust stress policy and line manager training
All our plans are simple to implement and administer, and we provide full marketing support to help you and your employees get the most out of your plan.
Available to complement the Chamber Plan… from as little as 7p per employee, per week.