1. To be entered into the free prize draw, please
fully complete the survey linked to this email.
2. To be eligible to enter the prize draw you
must be resident in the UK.
3. The prize is a £100 Marks & Spencer voucher.
4. The prize will come in one delivery.
5. There is only one prize to be won.
6. One entry per person.
7. Entry is free – no purchase necessary.
8. No cash alternatives. The offer is subject to
availability and non-transferable.
9. The prize draw will close at midnight on Friday 14th
April 2017. A winner will be selected at random, from all eligible
entries, and notified by email within 30 days.
10. Should Westfield Health be unable to make
contact with the winner within 30 days of the prize draw, or should the
winner fail to claim his or her prize within 30 days of the date of the
prize draw, the winner will not be permitted thereafter to claim the
prize, after which time Westfield reserves the right to reallocate the
prize to an alternative prize draw winner.
Looking for health cover
About Westfield Health
60 Charter Row
0114 250 2000
(8am-6pm, Mon-Fri except Christmas Eve and public holidays)
Westfield Contributory Health Scheme Ltd (company number 303523), Westfield Health & Wellbeing Ltd (company number 9871093) and Westfield Employment Services Ltd (company number 9870326) are collectively referred to as Westfield Health and are registered in England & Wales. Additionally Westfield Contributory Health Scheme Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our financial services registration number is 202609.