Speak to a GP 24/7 over the phone, arrange a video consultation and get prescription medicine, if required
How do I access it?
Call 0345 612 3861 or 0203 858 9094
(Telephone consultations are available 24 hours a day. Web consultations are available between 8am‐10pm UK time; 7 days a week, except on Christmas Day. Calls will be recorded but remain confidential)
You’ll be asked for your Westfield Health account number.
DoctorLine™ web app
Click the link below or scan the QR code to open the DoctorLine™ web app.
What do you get?
- Pick up the phone and arrange a call back from a practising UK GP
- Speak to a doctor or clinical pharmacist while you’re at home or work
- Available 24 hours a day, from anywhere in the world
- Discuss any health issues and receive confidential advice or a diagnosis
- Call as often as you like
- Use the webcam consultation to show the doctor your symptoms, helping them to diagnose your condition and recommend next steps
- Arrange for prescribed medicine to be sent directly to your home, place of work or local pharmacy, or receive a digital prescription to use at a local pharmacy
Our private prescription service is ideal if you’re unable to get an appointment with your regular GP or are away from home and you require private medication.
If the doctor feels you may benefit from prescribed medicine, there are 3 options
- They’ll electronically complete and send the private prescription to an online pharmacy service who’ll arrange payment and delivery of the medication
- There is the option to collect your medication from a nominated local pharmacy
- You may be offered a digitally secure electronic prescription to present at a nominated local pharmacy
If you have any questions check out our DoctorLine & Private Prescription service FAQ here.
Watch our DoctorLine™ video
Our customer stories
“I developed lower back pain with sciatica. I called DoctorLine™ and during a 15 minute consultation the GP advised me that I should see a physiotherapist and suggested an anti-inflammatory drug available over the counter.”