What do you get?
- Pick up the phone and arrange a call back from a practising UK GP
- Speak to a doctor or clinical pharmacist while you’re at home or work, it’s the closest thing to a surgery appointment but without the wait
- Available 24 hours a day, from anywhere in the world
- Discuss any health issues and receive confidential advice or a diagnosis
- Call the service as often as you like
- Use the webcam consultation to show the doctor your symptoms, helping them to diagnose your condition and recommend your next steps
- Arrange for prescribed medicine to be sent directly to your home, place of work or local pharmacy, or receive a digital prescription to use at a local pharmacy
How do I access it?
Call 0345 612 3861 or 0203 858 9094
(Telephone consultations are available 24 hours a day. Web consultations are available 8.30am – 6.30pm UK time, Monday to Friday except public holidays. Calls will be recorded but remain confidential)
You’ll be asked for your Westfield Health account number.
Our private prescription service is ideal if you’re unable to get an appointment with your regular GP or are away from home and you require private medication.
If the doctor feels you may benefit from prescribed medicine, they’ll electronically complete and send the private prescription to an online pharmacy service.
Once checked by a qualified pharmacist, the online pharmacy service will call you to take payment for the medication and delivery. Choose from the delivery options and your medicine will be sent directly to you.
Delivery options: 1st class Royal Mail - delivered in 1 to 2 working days or Royal Mail special delivery - delivered in 24 hours during working days. It can be delivered to your home, place of work or nominated local pharmacy.
You can also choose a digitally secure electronic prescription to use at a nominated local pharmacy.
Example: Amoxicillin (antibiotic) 250mg, £5.50 for 21 capsules plus delivery charge.
Watch our DoctorLine™ video
Our customer stories
“I developed lower back pain with sciatica. I called DoctorLine™ and during a 15 minute consultation the GP advised me that I should see a physiotherapist and suggested an anti-inflammatory drug available over the counter.”