Togetherall is a safe online space for you to explore things that are troubling you and get the support you need, in confidence.
You have access to an online support community, with guidance from trained counsellors - to help combat stress, anxiety and low mood, all in a safe and anonymous environment.
How do I access it?
To access Togetherall please register here.
What do you get?
- If you’re worried, stressed or anxious, or feeling low and just can’t cope, Togetherall is here to help
- It’s a safe online space for you to explore things that are troubling you
- Share your experiences with other members of the online community
- Trained counsellors (called Wall Guides) are online at all times to provide help and advice
- Express yourself in words or images, browse a library of information and follow courses on topics including managing anxiety, stopping smoking, positive thinking and problem solving
- Available 24 hours a day
- Easy to use and anonymous, so no one will know you’re using it
- You can express yourself freely and openly
- Designed to help you get support, take control and feel better
- 70% of members reported feeling better as a result of joining Togetherall and 46% shared something for the first time
If you have any questions check out our Togetherall FAQ here.
Watch this quick 2 minute video to find out how Togetherall works
Our customer stories
“It’s great here to just say what you feel and think without judgement, that’s helped me loads as I’ve always kept a brave face for the last few years with my depression and anxiety. It’s great to be among people who know exactly how you feel!”
“The Wall Guides are great, very supportive, easy to talk to, and very helpful. Knowing they are there 24/7 gives you peace of mind.”
“Togetherall helps to relieve my isolation, by allowing me to connect with people in a safe and anonymous way.”