Job Title – Communications Manager
- Location - Sheffield
- £32,800 - £35,000
Westfield Health is an award winning, Investors in People organisation and one of the country’s leading health cash plan providers. Every day we enable more customers and their families to confidently take control of their health. We’re championing a fresh and holistic approach to wellbeing at work and at play. Our range of innovative healthcare solutions focuses on both treatment and prevention for the body and mind. We are very proud of our achievements to date and have a strong and clear commitment to building the organisation and developing our employees.
We are undergoing a period of rapid change and are looking for an experienced Communications Manager to define, shape and deliver our external, internal and CSR communications plans, as part of the broader Marketing strategy. Reporting to the Head of Propositions & Marketing Strategy, the person will be able to demonstrate experience of planning, implementing and evaluating communications activity and be able to influence and work collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Develop, implement and evaluate external communications plans and activity, including but not restricted to PR, Events & Sponsorship plans, as part of the broader Marketing strategy
- Develop, implement and evaluate internal communications plans and activity, working collaboratively with key stakeholders within the Senior Leadership Team and other key functions
- Plan, implement and deliver CSR activity, ensuring it is aligned with the broader Marketing strategy
- Structure, lead, manage, develop and engage the team to ensure that individual and team objectives are met
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Experience of developing and executing external communication plans/campaigns and measuring their effectiveness
- Experience of developing and executing internal communications and employee engagement strategies/plans which support business goals and objectives, and measuring their effectiveness
- Experience of communicating with a variety of audiences and successfully influencing and collaborating with stakeholders at all levels within an organisation
- Experience of leading, motivating and developing a small team responsible for a range of projects and initiatives
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in journalism, communications, marketing or a similar discipline
- A professional qualification in communication based discipline, such as an MA, Institute of Internal Communication accredited diploma, Chartered Institute of PR diploma or Chartered Institute of Marketing diploma
Interviews will be held between the weeks commencing 31st October and 7th November. The format of the interview and selection process will be agreed closer to these dates.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference in a vibrant and constantly evolving organisation. If you feel that you have the necessary skills to carry out this role, please apply by submitting an application form available on the website and up to date CV by email to HRinbox@westfieldhealth.com.
Click here to download an application form.
Westfield Health is an equal opportunities employer.