Job Title – Intermediary-Sales Support Co-ordinator
- Location - Sheffield
- 35 hours
Westfield Health is a dynamic, award winning, Investors in People organisation and one of the country’s leading health cash plan providers. As well as being highly successful, the Company has a compassionate and ethical outlook and is seen as a true partner by its customers. We are very proud of our achievements to date and have a strong and clear commitment to building the organisation and developing our employees.
We are seeking to recruit an Intermediary-Sales Support Co-ordinator to work in our Sales Support Team. The successful candidate will report to the Sales Support Team Leader. The position primarily provides a front line service to our Intermediaries and Sales Consultants providing the highest level of support and first class Customer Service. The role involves promoting Westfield products.
- Build and develop strong relationships directly with the Intermediaries, be the first point of contact and assist with queries by telephone and email
- Proactively promote Westfield products to maximise revenue and provide quotations
- Work closely with the Sales Consultants to identify sales opportunities and assist with the management of the existing business
- On-board new corporate accounts to ensure a positive customer experience and manage the renewal process
- Prepare and provide accurate Management Information within the specified timescales
- To contribute to the achievement of the team objectives and business results
Knowledge, skills and experience required
Applicants should provide evidence in their applications that they meet the following criteria.
- A proven track record of achieving results in promoting and selling new products or services
- Significant experience of dealing with enquiries through a variety of channels
- Communicate effectively and demonstrate the ability to produce and communicate accurate and detailed product and management information, including providing quotes on products verbally over the telephone and in writing.
- Experience of supporting intermediaries and sales teams, working in a sales environment to maximise sales opportunities is desirable.
- The ability to deal with demanding clients, take ownership and respond to a variety of queries within tight deadlines
- You will have a positive and flexible attitude towards change, be passionate about Customer Service and motivated by achieving results
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
- Previous experience of working in an achievement or target focused environment and have the ability to meet deadlines/targets and manage your own workload within agreed parameters.
- Excellent communication skills and work effectively at an individual level whilst contributing to the performance of a department.
- Strong IT skills and be competent in the use of Microsoft Office Software.
- Experience of working in an FCA regulated environment in health insurers market would be advantageous. Knowledge of Westfield products and internal processes is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you feel that you have the necessary skills to carry out this role, please apply by submitting an application form and provide information relevant to the selection criteria stated. This should include examples of how your skills, qualifications and experience meet the requirements of the job along with any other relevant supporting information. Submit completed applications by email to HRInbox@westfieldhealth.com.
Westfield Health is an equal opportunities employer.