Job Title – Policy Administrator
- Location - Sheffield
- Full Time Vacancy – Permanent
Westfield Health is a dynamic, award winning, Investors in People organisation and one of the country’s leading health cash plan providers. As well as being highly successful, the Company has a compassionate and ethical outlook and is seen as a true partner by its customers. We are very proud of our achievements to date and have a strong and clear commitment to building the organisation and developing our employees.
We have exciting plans and are seeking to recruit an additional Policy Administrator to work in our Customer Connect Team. The successful candidates will report to the Policy Services Team Leader. The position primarily provides a front line service to our customers providing first class Customer Service.
- To receive and process policyholder applications, electronic provider files and company information to update and make amendments to their policy’s within agreed processes
- To receive and process payments made to Westfield Health, resolve queries within agreed processes, carry out credit control and company cancellations, and maintain accurate reconciliation of existing policyholders
- To assess and resolve enquiries, requests and complaints, primarily on the telephone, but also by other electronic access channels, to ensure that customer enquiries are resolved at first point of contact, unless specialist knowledge or further investigation is required
- To contribute to the achievement of departmental objectives and business results
Knowledge, skills and experience required
Applicants should provide evidence in their applications that they meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working in a target focussed environment
- Sound experience of performing a computer based task or role in a work environment
- Significant experience of dealing with enquiries through a variety of channels
- You will have a positive and flexible attitude towards change, be passionate about Customer Service and motivated by achieving results
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and work effectively at an individual level whilst contributing to the performance of a department
- Strong IT skills and be competent in the use of Microsoft Office Software
Part of the selection process will be a Competency Based Interview. Candidates will be asked for specific examples detailing how they have demonstrated the skills and behaviours required for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you feel that you have the necessary skills to carry out this role, please apply by submitting an application form and provide information relevant to the selection criteria stated. This should include examples of how your skills, qualifications and experience meet the requirements of the job along with any other relevant supporting information. Submit completed applications by email to HRInbox@westfieldhealth.com.
Westfield Health is an equal opportunities employer.