Job Title – Propositions Executive
- Location - Sheffield
- Full time, twelve month maternity cover
- Interviews will be held on 19 December 2016
Westfield Health is an award winning, Investors in People organisation and one of the country's leading health cash plan providers. Every day we enable more customers and their families to confidently take control of their health. We're championing a fresh and holistic approach to wellbeing at work and at play. Our range of innovative healthcare solutions focuses on both treatment and prevention for the body and mind. We are very proud of our achievements to date and have a strong and clear commitment to building the organisation and developing our employees.
We are undergoing a period of rapid change with a number of interesting product development projects underway. This role falls within a new Propositions team being formed in Marketing to take these projects forward. This individual will report to the Propositions Manager and have a chance to really make an impact.
- Contribute to the Proposition team’s work developing a comprehensive understanding of what our current and future consumers want and need in the health and wellbeing sector.
- Work as part of the Proposition team to maintain a thorough knowledge of company and competitor products in this sector, as well as key customer and sector trends.
- Support the Proposition Manager to develop a proposition roadmap to help identify, shape, test and evaluate compelling propositions, ensuring all elements of the proposition are considered, e.g. products, distribution plans, pricing, servicing and taking into account propositions that are at different stages of development.
- Engage, influence and motivate colleagues both internally and externally across different business areas and at all levels of seniority to support the Proposition Manager to get ideas approved, developed and implemented.
- Support the Proposition team’s work with third party partners/suppliers to ensure the products and services they deliver adhere to the high standards we set ourselves and are aligned to our health and wellbeing strategy.
- Support the communication of plans across the business, including but not restricted to senior audiences.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Candidates for this role must have a good standard of education, and a commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
- Experience of communicating with a variety of audiences and successfully influencing and collaborating with stakeholders at all levels within an organisation
- Experience of delivering projects with specific outputs and deadlines
- Some experience of developing and managing new products and services, from research through to execution
- Some experience of commissioning external research projects and designing surveys
- Some experience of executing desk research to support a new product launch
- Experience of working within a regulated environment also desirable
- Able to work proactively and independently with minimal direction, and to plan own workload
- Confident written and verbal communications skills
- Strong team player with some experience of working successfully and collaboratively with colleagues across the business
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Able to understand and follow a new product development framework
- Confident analysing and interpreting large amounts of information – both numerical and otherwise
- Foundation level knowledge of desk and primary research techniques
You can obtain a role profile and further information regarding this position by emailing HRinbox@westfieldhealth.com. To apply complete the application form and email it to HRinbox@westfieldhealth.com. Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Click here to download an application form.
Interviews will be held on 19th - 21st December.
Westfield Health is an equal opportunities employer.