Job Title – Propositions Manager
- Location - Sheffield
- £40,900 - £45,000
Westfield Health is an award winning, Investors in People organisation and one of the country’s leading health cash plan providers. Every day we enable more customers and their families to confidently take control of their health. We’re championing a fresh and holistic approach to wellbeing at work and at play. Our range of innovative healthcare solutions focuses on both treatment and prevention for the body and mind. We are very proud of our achievements to date and have a strong and clear commitment to building the organisation and developing our employees.
We are undergoing a period of rapid change and are looking for an experienced Propositions Manager to define and shape our future propositions, as well as refine and improve our existing ones. Reporting to the Head of Propositions & Marketing Strategy, this person will be accountable for developing our proposition roadmap and be able to engage and influence across the business to implement it effectively. They’ll have experience of developing and bringing new products/services to market and the ability to align our proposition plans with the current and future needs of our customers.
- Develop a proposition roadmap to help identify, shape, test and evaluate compelling propositions, ensuring all elements of the proposition are considered, e.g. products, distribution plans, pricing, servicing and taking into account propositions that are at different stages of development
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of what our current and future consumers want and need in the health and wellbeing sector
- Engage, influence and motivate colleagues both internally and externally across different business areas and at all levels of seniority to get ideas approved, developed and implemented
- Work with third party partners/suppliers to ensure the products and services they deliver adhere to the high standards we set ourselves and are aligned to our health and wellbeing strategy
- Communicate and present plans to senior audiences across the organisation, including but not restricted to the proposition roadmap
- Structure, lead, manage, develop and engage the team to ensure that individual and team objectives are met
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Experience of developing and managing a portfolio of products and services, from research through to execution
- Experience of communicating with a variety of audiences and successfully influencing and collaborating with stakeholders at all levels within an organisation
- Experience of planning, implementing and evaluating sales and marketing activity in B2C and B2B markets, including budget management
- Experience of leading, motivating and developing a small team responsible for a range of projects and initiatives
- Able to work proactively and independently with minimal direction
- Strong team player with considerable experience of working successfully and collaboratively with colleagues across the business
- Able to seek out and test new ways of working, the courage to challenge the norm and a drive to continually improve
- Able to understand and refine a new product development framework
Interviews will be held between the weeks commencing 31st October and 7th November. The format of the interview and selection process will be agreed closer to these dates.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference in a vibrant and constantly evolving organisation. If you feel that you have the necessary skills to carry out this role, please apply by submitting an application form available on the website and up to date CV by email to HRinbox@westfieldhealth.com.
Click here to download an application form.
Westfield Health is an equal opportunities employer.