Job Title – Senior Marketing Executive
- Location - Sheffield
- 35 per week
- Competitive salary and range of benefits
Westfield Health is an award winning, Investors in People organisation and one of the UK’s leading health and wellbeing providers. Every day we enable more businesses, customers and their families to confidently take control of their health through our award winning cash plans, hospital treatment insurance and rapidly growing range of wellbeing services.
We’re championing a fresh and holistic approach to wellbeing at work and at play. Our range of innovative solutions focuses on both treatment and prevention for the body and mind. We’re very proud of our achievements to date and have a strong and clear commitment to building the organisation and developing our employees.
We are undergoing a period of rapid change and are looking for a commercially driven and experienced Senior Marketing Executive to help deliver Westfield Health’s Marketing strategy. This role reports directly to the Marketing Manager.
This role will contribute to the development, execution, monitoring and evaluation of Marketing plans and delivery of a number of on-going, multichannel marketing initiatives that engage new and existing customers. It will include the following responsibilities:
- Support the Marketing Manager in the creation and execution of Marketing plans, ensuring that they are aligned to and support the achievement of business goals. This will include ongoing campaign testing across multiple channels, on/offline marketing tactics, using insight to inform development and execution, analysing performance of campaigns (providing detailed ROI), and liaising with relevant internal/external stakeholders (including full service & creative agencies).
- With customer insight at the core, collaborate with relevant stakeholders to add value to and optimise the customer journey. This will include having a strong understanding of who are customers are and why they buy from us, identifying and creating engaging content across a of range of channels (such as direct marketing, email marketing, company and product collateral) establishing the best route to market, and having a strong understanding of the commercial performance of the channel(s).
- To effectively liaise with and manage outsourced services providers, from marketing agencies, to digital services and printers, to ensure that all duties/services are performed to a high quality, and are on brief and brand.
- To act as a guardian of the Westfield Health brand, maintaining the identity and application of this across the customer journey.
- To support the development of new, and enhance existing, propositions through the creation of positioning statements, key messages and collateral that support objectives.
- Ensure Marketing budgets are monitored, adhered to and reconciled on a monthly basis.
- Keep up to date on industry/health news and digital marketing/marketing developments, comment or produce content where applicable, and take part in training where necessary.
- Deputise as necessary in the absence of the Marketing Manager.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Marketing Executive will have strong analytical and data driven skills, be commercially focused, have the ability to think outside the box and challenge where necessary, and have a personable approach.
Working in a fast paced environment, you will need to be comfortable under pressure, able to manage deadlines and priorities with ease and be able to work independently and as part of a team using own initiative.
You will have a relevant degree or equivalent (and possibly working towards or have a professional qualification in marketing such as CIM or IDM diploma), and experience of:
- working with customer insight and data to deliver a positive brand experience
- developing and delivering innovative multichannel marketing campaigns and plans, and measuring their effectiveness
- working within brand guidelines
- directing and working with agencies, printers and suppliers
Part of the selection process will be a Competency Based Interview. Candidates will be asked for specific examples detailing how they have demonstrated the skills and behaviours required for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity. If you feel that you have the necessary skills to carry out this role, please apply by submitting an up to date CV by email to HRInbox@westfieldhealth.com.
Westfield Health is an equal opportunities employer.