Job Title – Team Leader – Customer Connect
- Location - Sheffield
- Full Time, (12 months fixed term contract)
Westfield Health is a dynamic, award winning, Investors in People Silver accredited organisation and we are dedicated to a smarter approach to health, and have formed partnerships with outstanding organisations, which enable us to develop market leading insight, expertise and As well as being highly successful, the Company has a compassionate and ethical outlook and is seen as a true partner by its customers. We are very proud of our achievements to date and have a strong and clear commitment to building the organisation and developing our employees.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader in the Customer Connect Team to support the team’s success in reaching the Company targets and objectives. Reporting into the Customer Experience Manager, the purpose of this role is to lead and manage the team to deliver excellent customer service and support the development and implementation of new products and services to deliver against the company strategy of diversification.
- Undertake all people management related activities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a flexible approach to work schedule and working hours. Work on own initiative and take responsibility to prioritise and manage workloads to maximum efficiency
- Apply a range of methods to engage, motivate, encourage and support team members
- Develop an environment where learning is valued and provides opportunities for people to learn
- Regularly give people prompt, fair and constructive feedback designed to maintain and improve their performance
- Monitor and assess performance in a fair and consistent way, and provide support for people to maintain and develop their performance
- Follow up development and ensure relevant individual and departmental developmental plans are in place
- Ensure the department achieves its service standards as outlined in the departmental objectives.
- Work towards the team being multi-skilled to effectively manage workloads within the team.
- Ensure Quality checks are performed on key tasks within the team (at least monthly) to ensure accuracy of data, minimise risks and hi-light development/training needs.
- Ensure that risks are identified, mitigated and reported/escalated.
- Ensure Audit Actions/Recommendations are implemented within agreed timescales.
- Deliver process improvements that reduce cost, improve productivity or improve the customer experience.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
Applicants should provide evidence in their applications that they meet the following criteria.
- Proven track record of Coaching skills that have improved individual performance and engagement
- Must be highly organised and have the ability to work under pressure in order to meet challenging deadlines
- Must have a confident and competent manner with excellent communication skills and ability to deal with issues in a discrete and confidential manner.
- First class interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and provide exemplary customer service
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to actively seek improvements to existing systems and procedures
- Demonstrable experience of leadership and people management skills to build effective relationships across the business to achieve buy in and engagement to support delivery of stretching objectives and targets
- Proven experience of negotiating and influencing at all levels across the business with an ethos of continuous improvement and a high degree of people management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in single and/or group discussions or presentations
- Flexible approach with the ability to react to an agile environment whilst managing conflicting deadlines
- Demonstrable experience in a People Management role working within a Customer Service team.
- Contact Centre experience advantageous. Demonstrative experience working in a fast paced, customer focused operation.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you feel that you have the necessary skills to carry out this role, please apply by submitting an up to date CV and provide a covering letter outlining how you meet the selection criteria stated. This should include examples of how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the job along with any other relevant supporting information. Submit completed applications by email to HRinbox@westfieldhealth.com.
Westfield Health is an equal opportunities employer.