Closing date: 28 January 2022
Location: Multiple Active Spaces across the Greater London area
Contract: Full Time, Permanent, Monday – Friday hours
The role of the Mobile Fitness Coach is central to provide our client’s employees with a caring and proactive wellbeing support service.
We are passionate about inspiring and empowering our colleagues to be the best we can be. We believe that our people are our strongest asset and by recruiting people that understand and live by our values; The Westfield Way, we aim to continue to provide an excellent experience for our colleagues and customers. Our commitment to creating a workplace where our colleagues feel connected, heard, developed, recognised and supported has been demonstrated by our achievement of the prestigious Investors in People Gold accreditation!
About the role
The role of the Mobile Fitness Coach is central to provide our client’s employees with a caring and proactive wellbeing support service. Westfield Health are dedicated to making a healthy difference to the quality of life of our customers, and the Mobile Fitness Coach supports our mission by delivering and implementing the Westfield Health wellbeing programme to our client.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To deliver 5* service across all London corporate clubs
- Conduct inductions, programmes, and interactive support throughout each active space
- Ability to teach a range of classes (Spin, HIIT, Circuits etc.)
- Understand and advise members on the correct usage of gym equipment
- Maintain cleanliness of reception, changing rooms, and each active space facilities
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations
- Pro-active approach with effective communication skills
Skills and Values
We are looking for people to join our team who have the right level of experience and skills working in a customer experience environment and can also demonstrate behaviours in line with our Values; The Westfield Way.
Education and Qualifications
- Currently hold an industry certificate such as CIMSPA Level 2 & 3 Diplomas in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training.
- A proven track record of successfully working independently to establish training needs, develop interventions to meet these needs, and deliver high-quality health and wellbeing solutions and interventions as a result
- Experience in teaching group fitness classes with emphasis on helping improve technique and ability
- Minimum of two years of personal training coaching experience
- Strong communication skills
- A self-starter with strong planning and organising abilities
- First class interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to engage, influence and coach others across the business to achieve buy in and engagement to support delivery of the wellbeing strategy
- A passion and ethos for helping others with their health and wellbeing
- A flexible approach
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite or related products
The Westfield Way
Our co-created Values reflect the ‘way we do things around here’. The Compliance Manager will be expected to demonstrate these values in all aspects of their role.
We care – To uphold an environment where there is mutual respect, compassion and care for the different types of work that we do, and types of people we work with. To be proud of our individual differences, our relationships and commitment to each other.
We’re in it together – To know you belong at Westfield Health; we are encouraged, valued and recognised to be the best team we can be. We consider how we can work better together by being open, supportive and listening to each other.
We are explorers – For us all to get involved with how Westfield Health develops and progresses. To embrace changes and be curious about how we do things differently. To have the voice to be constructive, challenging and pioneering.
We own it – Contribute through informed, evidence-based thinking about how we can improve, whilst being accountable and taking ownership of our work. To be proud of our contribution and have clarity of how we all make a positive difference.
Westfield Health offers many benefits to our colleagues as part of your employment package. We believe that by treating our colleagues well, they will enjoy working with us -and happy colleagues makes happy customers; it’s a win-win!
Stay fit and well by accessing your personal Health Cash Plan and Private Medical Insurance policies. Be rest assured that you are well looked after and have cover for all your essential healthcare needs.
Take advantage of our all-inclusive internal wellbeing experience. We offer all colleagues free access to our Active Space which includes daily classes and development from our wellbeing coach.
Our annual bonus scheme reflects the hard work we all contribute towards. We offer flexible working arrangements to balance your home and work life and, important to know for the future, we offer incremental annual leave and service awards to our colleagues after 5 years’ service.
Are you interested?
Part of the selection process will be a Competency Based Interview. Candidates will be asked for specific examples detailing how they have demonstrated the Skills and Values required for this role.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and values to carry out this role, please apply by submitting your CV and provide information relevant to the selection criteria stated. This should include examples of how your skills, qualifications and experience meet the requirements of the role along with any other relevant supporting information.
Submit your CV and covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org