Closing date: 31 January 2022
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
The role of Outbound Marketing Executive is central to providing our customers with a caring and proactive support service.
We are passionate about inspiring and empowering our colleagues to be the best we can be. We believe that our people are our strongest asset and by recruiting people that understand and live by our values; The Westfield Way, we aim to continue to provide an excellent experience for our colleagues and customers. Our commitment to creating a workplace where our colleagues feel connected, heard, developed, recognised and supported has been demonstrated by our achievement of the prestigious Investors in People Gold accreditation!
We aim to have a workforce that is the right mix of capable and motivated people that appropriately represents the breadth of the communities in which we serve. Equally important is our ability to develop a shared culture, guided by the Westfield Way, to ensure we have the right people for the right roles.
We take a proactive approach to acknowledge colleague’s contributions and achievements: we are focused on how we work, not when or where. That’s why our flexible approach to working gives colleagues the choice as to how they integrate work into their lives. Flexitime, compressed hours and remote working enhances our working practices to creating balance between wellbeing and productivity.
About the role
The role of Outbound Marketing Executive is central to providing our customers with a caring and proactive support service. Westfield Health are dedicated to making a healthy difference to the quality of life of our customers, and the Outbound Marketing Executive supports our mission by delivering an outbound lead generation program that drives leads and revenue for the business.
The Outbound Marketing Executive will work within the Marketing Team to provide support in the delivery of the internal wellbeing strategy for Westfield Health.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the other Outbound Marketing Execs, B2B Marketing Execs, Content Designer and Digital Content Exec to develop and execute lead nurture programs for B2B sales opportunities, including new prospects, pipeline, and existing clients, that are customised by persona, industry, product and/or triggered events
- Execute daily outbound activity that includes e-mail, social and phone to build insights, add value with relevant content and qualify opportunities to sale.
- Build insights to provide a relevant, personalised and timely experience that will accelerate potential clients along the sales funnel
- Create early stage opportunities within the marketing automation system and track tasks through to sale.
- Maintain and evolve lead scoring methodology for qualifying leads to ensure Sales can focus on the clients and leads with the highest purchase intent.
- Compose copy for all email and social nurture campaigns, and optimise emails across devices for deliverability, open rates, click through and conversion.
- Schedule qualified appointments with prospects and connect them with the appropriate salesperson for further sales consultation.
- Follow up with potential leads / customers who expressed interest but did not purchase (longer term nurturing).
- Leverage the marketing automation system to support / inform e-mail, social and phone conversations.
- Help to maintain database integrity. Import lists and actively manage the database, making sure information is entered accurately and efficiently.
- Update and maintain company records with clear notes ensuring the correct outcomes are selected.
- Ensure that agreed reporting and updating of systems, including but not restricted to SCMS, Pardot and a tbc CRM system, are completed in an accurate and timely manner to ensure that key business intelligence reports can be produced
- Collaborate with the Sales and B2B Marketing teams on account targeting and ensure leads are added to the appropriate lead nurture stream.
- Follow up on the status of leads and update systems accordingly.
- Answer inbound telephone enquiries and ask open questions to qualify potential sales opportunities.
- Deliver and exceed the B2B targets agreed in the Marketing functional plan, providing regular reporting that summarises performance across a range of metrics. Where appropriate, provide regular feedback to ensure that these insights can be used to make improvements.
- Interact professionally with prospective and existing customers and in keeping with our brand tone of voice.
- Maintain good knowledge of products and services sold and keep up to date on industry/market developments.
- Be aware of and follow all company procedures and guidelines. Ensure all documented policies and procedures within area of responsibility are maintained in accordance with company requirements.
- Be aware of own role and responsibilities as defined in the Company’s Business Continuity Plan (BCP). In the event of the plan being activated, respond flexibly to ensure the continuation of the Company’s business operations as outlined in the BCP.
- Comply with all relevant legislative requirements, including financial services regulations. Employment law, Data Protection and Health and Safety.
- Support the business to embed the Westfield Way and role model values.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
Skills and Values
We are looking for people to join our team who have the right level of experience and skills working in a customer experience environment and can also demonstrate behaviours in line with our Values; The Westfield Way.
Education and Qualifications
- Degree level educated
- A professional qualification in marketing such as CIM and IDM
- Some experience of working with insight and data to deliver desired outcomes
- Some experience of using marketing automation
- Some hands-on experience of email marketing
- Experience of working within brand guidelines
- Proven experience of managing timescales
- A proven track record of achieving sales lead gen and appointment targets
- In-depth understanding of the B2B buying process, lead generation, and lead nurturing
- Both inbound and outbound calling
- Working within an environment where you have complied with legislative requirements including financial services regulations.
- A people-person – someone who’s able to quickly establish rapport and communicate with a range of professionals
- Self-motivated with the ability to think creatively whilst also having a commercial focus
- Attention to detail and resilience – you’ll need to be able to juggle multiple programs/campaigns at any one time, (re) prioritise effectively and regularly but also maintain the highest attention to detail and accuracy
- A strong desire to be accountable and to exceed expectations
- Personal growth and learning mindset
- Articulate with strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Highly self-motivated with an enquiring approach, passion for excellence and continued improvement
- A great team player with lots of energy and passion
- Desire to seek out and test new ways of working and the courage to challenge the norm
- Some project management skills
- Some stakeholder management skills
- Some knowledge of using email broadcasting tools, such as Mailchimp
- Skilled in telephone or video conference lead qualification
- Sales experience
- Ability to influence decision makers and overcoming objections
The Westfield Way
Our co-created Values reflect the ‘way we do things around here’. The Compliance Manager will be expected to demonstrate these values in all aspects of their role.
We care – To uphold an environment where there is mutual respect, compassion and care for the different types of work that we do, and types of people we work with. To be proud of our individual differences, our relationships and commitment to each other.
We’re in it together – To know you belong at Westfield Health; we are encouraged, valued and recognised to be the best team we can be. We consider how we can work better together by being open, supportive and listening to each other.
We are explorers – For us all to get involved with how Westfield Health develops and progresses. To embrace changes and be curious about how we do things differently. To have the voice to be constructive, challenging and pioneering.
We own it – Contribute through informed, evidence-based thinking about how we can improve, whilst being accountable and taking ownership of our work. To be proud of our contribution and have clarity of how we all make a positive difference.
Westfield Health offers many benefits to our colleagues as part of your employment package. We believe that by treating our colleagues well, they will enjoy working with us -and happy colleagues makes happy customers; it’s a win-win!
Stay fit and well by accessing your personal Health Cash Plan and Private Medical Insurance policies. Be rest assured that you are well looked after and have cover for all your essential healthcare needs.
Take advantage of our all-inclusive internal wellbeing experience. We offer all colleagues free access to our Active Space which includes daily classes and development from our wellbeing coach.
Our annual bonus scheme reflects the hard work we all contribute towards. We offer flexible working arrangements to balance your home and work life and, important to know for the future, we offer incremental annual leave and service awards to our colleagues after 5 years’ service.
Are you interested?
Part of the selection process will be a Competency Based Interview. Candidates will be asked for specific examples detailing how they have demonstrated the Skills and Values required for this role.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and values to carry out this role, please apply by submitting your CV and provide information relevant to the selection criteria stated. This should include examples of how your skills, qualifications and experience meet the requirements of the role along with any other relevant supporting information.
Submit your CV and covering letter via email to HRinbox@westfieldhealth.com