To access the 24 Hour Advice and Information Line:
Call 0800 092 0987
(Available 24 hours a day. Call charges may apply))
You’ll be asked for your Westfield Health scheme number.
To get your Westfield Health scheme number take a look at your welcome letter/email or call 0114 250 2000
Or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
To access the My Healthy Advantage App:
Download the app on your smartphone.
You’ll need to enter a code when you register:
To access the Wellbeing Portal:
Please use 72115 as both your user name and password.
What do you get?
- Access to a 24 Hour Advice and Information Line
- Available for you, your partner and your dependent children
- Receive confidential guidance on medical, legal and domestic issues from experienced counsellors, lawyers and medical advisors
- Unlimited use of our confidential telephone service, giving you and your family support from a team of qualified professionals
- Whatever the issue, support and advice is just a phone call away
- Access to health and wellbeing resources with the Wellbeing Portal and My Healthy Advantage App
- You have access to up to 6 sessions of structured counselling
Services available include:
- Life support: Access to counselling for emotional problems and support on issues such as stress, anxiety, family problems, depression, relationships, problems at work and substance misuse
- Legal information: For issues that cause anxiety or distress including debt management, consumer, property or neighbour disputes
- Bereavement support: Qualified and experienced counsellors will help with grief plus access to legal advisors to help with related legal matters
- Medical information: Qualified nurses are on hand to offer support on a range of medical or health-related issues offering practical information and advice
- Online CBT: We recognise the value of self-help tools in dealing with a range of issues, which is why we have a range of CBT self-help modules, informative factsheets and invaluable advice videos from leading qualified counsellors
My Healthy Advantage App
My Healthy Advantage gives you access to a range of features, all aimed at improving your health and wellbeing. These include:
- Live chat and support
- Personalised news feed
- Weekly mood tracker
- Four-week plans
- Mini health checks
- Breathing techniques
It also gives you access to BrightTV - an exclusive series featuring well-known personalities sharing their personal experiences with mental health. Including Dame Kelly Holmes, Ruby Wax OBE, Andy Reid MBE, Sally Gunnell OBE, Gemma Oaten and Carrie and Clarke Carlisle.
An online dedicated resource, designed to support your health and wellbeing. It provides you with confidential access to wellbeing fact sheets, videos, self-help programmes, interactive tools and educational resources to help with life’s challenges.
Structured counselling sessions
For you, the plan holder, up to six sessions of structured counselling in any 12 consecutive months, starting from the first session. These sessions can take place face-to-face, as structured telephone calls or online. Your telephone counsellor will arrange counselling, if they think that it would benefit you.
Some of these sessions may use Cognitive Behaviour Treatment (CBT) techniques. CBT can be used to treat health conditions such as phobias, depression, anxiety and obsessive compulsive disorder.