- Access to a 24 Hour Advice and Information Line
- Available for you, your partner and dependent children
- Receive confidential guidance on medical, legal and domestic issues from experienced counsellors, lawyers and medical advisors
- Unlimited use of our confidential telephone service, giving you and your family support from a team of qualified professionals
- Whatever the issue, support and advice is just a phone call away
- You have access to up to 6 sessions of structured counselling
Counsellors – Telephone support from a fully trained counsellor on issues such as: stress; anxiety; family problems; bereavement; money management; depression; relationships; problems at work; substance misuse.
For you, the plan holder, up to six sessions of structured counselling in any 12 consecutive months, starting from the first session. These sessions can take place face-to-face, as structured telephone calls or online. Your telephone counsellor will arrange counselling, if they think that it would benefit you.
Legal Information – Free telephone legal information from an experienced legal professional on a wide range of issues e.g. consumer disputes; property; motoring; landlord/tenancy; debt; welfare benefits; matrimonial; family; wills and probate.
Health & Wellbeing Information – A sympathetic professional at the end of the phone giving you the time you need to talk about your health and wellbeing. The team of qualified nurses will give you easy to understand expert guidance and information on a wide range of health and lifestyle issues including: medical symptoms and conditions, medical and surgical treatments; hospital tests and procedures; childhood illnesses; caring for the elderly; diet and exercise; reducing alcohol consumption; stopping smoking.