The IoD Corporate Health Plan is available exclusively to IoD members’ companies with five or more employees. It encourages your employees to be proactive about their health by providing money back towards their essential healthcare. The plan also provides access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), including face to face counselling and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) sessions, and online Personal Health Risk Assessments. And with both a consultation benefit and standalone scanning service, your employees can experience a comprehensive diagnostic service.
When you purchase this plan for your staff, you will also receive two valuable employer services: HR Helpline
Designed to support those involved in People Management. Company Health Report
Derived from the employee Personal Health Risk Assessment, this report helps you understand the key health issues in your workforce.
What the IoD Corporate Health Plan could do for you
- Improve staff productivity, motivation and morale
- Help to recruit, retain and reward your staff
- Present a valuable employee benefit
- Help as part of pay negotiations
- Help to reduce absenteeism and related costs
- May help employees with stress related problems
- Lower the risk of stress and musculoskeletal litigation in conjunction with a robust stress policy and line manager training
All our plans are simple to implement and administer, and we provide full marketing support to help you and your employees get the most out of your plan.