As NHS waiting lists and private medical insurance costs continue to grow, there’s never been a better time to rethink your corporate health needs. With Private Health Insurance, your employees have access to prompt private medical treatment for a whole range of conditions (excluding heart and cancer).
And because they can avoid those long waiting lists, they’ll be back to work quicker too.
What do you get from Private Health Insurance?
- A unique offering in the healthcare market for employers
- Offers private access to non-urgent surgical and medical procedures
- Makes health insurance more affordable for employers
- Costs less than comprehensive PMI
- It can be purchased standalone, or bolted on to a Health Cash Plan
- Immediate cover for new conditions
- No medicals required and no excess to pay
How it compares to Private Medical Insurance
PMI provides comprehensive medical cover, but it comes at a price. Private Health Insurance offers a low cost alternative for quick access to private surgical and medical procedures classed by the NHS as non–urgent, such as knee and hip operations, which suffer from longer NHS waiting times. Plus, there’s no excess to pay, no medicals required and premiums are community rated. Unlike comprehensive PMI, it excludes heart disease and cancer treatment. Take a look at how Private Health Insurance works with a Health Cash Plan, and the potential it offers you.
Private Health Insurance has been designed as not only a standalone product, but as an addition to a Health Cash Plan.
Benefits of Private Health Insurance at a glance:
- Accessible - quick, easy access to private treatment
- Affordable - the comfort of private care from £5.83 a month
- Inclusive - no medical required, no excess to pay
- Flexible - choose from a wide range of hospitals – private or NHS
- Fair - premiums are community rated
- Simple - setting up a policy is straightforward
What Private Health Insurance could do for you:
- Another choice in healthcare
- Affordable absence management tool
- Valuable employee benefit
Find out more:
Prices & Benefits
How to make a claim
How it works with a cash plan