The IoD Personal Health Plan is available exclusively to IoD members and provides a simple way to pay for your essential healthcare.
From just £11.81 per month, this plan provides you with 10 benefits and services, including money back towards your optical, dental, therapy treatments and health screening. And with both a consultation benefit and standalone scanning service, you can experience a comprehensive diagnostic service. In addition, you will have access to a 24 Hour Advice and Information Line and DoctorLine™, which provides 24/7 telephone access to a team of qualified, practising GPs.
The plan offers a low cost alternative to PMI. It can also be useful in conjunction with existing Private Medical Insurance as it can be used to cover any PMI excess.
How does it work?
- Choose your level of cover
- Pay a set monthly amount by Direct Debit
- Receive and pay for your health treatment as normal, where applicable
- Complete a claim form and send it to us, together with any supporting information
- We will pay your money directly into your bank or building society account
Applying for cover is easy
- Step one - Read the full plan guide including Policy Summary and Terms & Conditions
- Step two - Choose a level of cover to meet your needs
- Step three – Complete the application form in the Plan Guide and return it to us. (You can also call us on 0114 250 2385 to get a copy of the application form).