- Who can join?
You can join the Cash Back Health Plan if:
- You are an employee of a company within the Lloyds Banking Group
- You reside in the UK, Jersey or Isle of Man for a minimum of 6 months a year
For full Terms & Conditions please refer to the Plan Guide and accompanying addendum for up-to-date prices.
- Can I apply for family cover?
If you have any dependent children they are covered for many benefits and services at no extra cost (benefits shared between all children).
Your partner can enjoy cover too and they can do this by completing the online application form in the Apply now section. Please note, you must hold a current policy for your partner to join. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Can I cancel the plan if I change my mind?
Yes, you have the right to cancel your plan at any time. Your policy also includes a 14 day cooling off period from the date Westfield accept your application. If you change your mind during this time, providing that you have not made or intend to make a claim, Westfield Health will refund your full premium.
- Can I increase/decrease my level of cover after I have joined?
Yes, absolutely. The plan is very flexible. If you wish to change your level of cover simply call Westfield Health on 0114 250 2000 and they will make the necessary arrangements subject to the full Terms & Conditions.
- How long do I have to wait before I make a claim?
Unless you have joined during a special offer, all new policyholders have to wait a short qualifying period before making a claim. This is so that the plan remains competitive and viable and policyholders can enjoy affordable health plans, backed by award winning customer service. See section 4, terms & conditions within the plan guide.
However you can enjoy the following benefits straight away:
- MRI, CT and PET Scanning Facilities
- 24 Hour Counselling and Advice Line
- Personal Accident Cover
Westfield Health are a not for profit organisation and are able to re-invest in their products and services, ensuring they offer the very best on the market.
- If I have any pre-existing medical conditions, will they be covered?
Your policy is intended to cover new medical conditions only. Please read carefully Section 1, General Terms and Conditions together with the definition of a pre-existing medical condition, before completing your application form.
- Where does it tell me exactly what I can and cannot claim for?
- Westfield’s easy reference Benefit Rules within the Plan Guide tells you everything there is to know about what you can and cannot claim for under each healthcare benefit. The Benefit Rules section also details how you access the services included on your plan.
- How do I claim?
Claiming is easy. You simply receive and pay for your healthcare treatment as normal, fill in a claim form and send it to Westfield Health together with your receipt or any other required supporting information. Westfield will process your claim normally within 5 working days and then arrange payment directly into your bank account.
See How to claim: section 7, Terms and Conditions within the Plan Guide.
- Can I go to any practitioner for treatment?
In order to help protect the interests of policyholders, Westfield Health requires you to receive diagnosis or treatment from a fully qualified GP, Consultant or Practitioner who is registered with, or a member of, the relevant professional body as specified in the Definitions section within the Plan Guide.
- How do I find out the balances of my benefits?
Westfield’s award winning Customer Service Team is on hand to answer any questions you may have. They will also provide you with an updated benefit balance after each claim. What’s more, their Text Messaging Service allows you to receive up to date balances on some benefits direct to your mobile phone!
- How do I get more claim forms?
You can download more claim forms here, or by calling Westfield directly. The Text Messaging Service allows you to order more claim forms too!
- Can I only claim if I am ill?
You don’t have to be ill to be able to claim. Use your plan come rain or shine! Your plan is here to help you to maintain good health – taking regular health checks and treatment. Westfield Health provides you with the means to seek early diagnosis and treatment of health conditions before they get any worse!