These free resources can help organisations to support the health and wellbeing of their male employees and raise awareness of men’s health issues.
Mini report: Unmasking men’s mental health at work
We asked over 2,000 UK workers about their job satisfaction and reasons for taking time off work. The results reveal that men are less likely to take time off when they need to recharge and may be more likely to hide their mental health issues in the workplace. This mini report explores how employers can increase engagement and help men feel more comfortable discussing mental health at work.
Webinar – Men’s health and wellbeing in the workplace: Raising awareness and creating a supportive environment.
Stigma surrounding men’s health still exists, resulting in a lack of awareness and understanding of some of the largely preventable men’s health issues. As our working lives become longer, how can organisations raise awareness around men’s health and create an open and supportive environment?
Watch our webinar for advice from our expert panel on how to create a culture that positively supports men’s health and wellbeing in the workplace.
What you’ll learn:
- The statistics on and challenges around men’s heath.
- How employers can raise awareness of men’s health issues and create a supportive workplace culture.
- How to start conversations about mental and physical health.
- Supporting working dads and implementing inclusive flexible working policies.
- The power of the workplace: How employers can support and encourage male colleagues to access health and wellbeing services.
- Professor Robert Copeland, Director, Advanced Wellbeing Research Centre
- Cathy Lawson, Independent Workplace Health and Wellbeing Consultant, MHFA Instructor and Coach
- Jonjo Hancock Fell, Ecommerce and B2C Marketing Manager, Westfield Health
- Bradley Smith, Health and Wellbeing Consultant, Westfield Health
Watch the webinar
Men’s health resources
These free PDF guides offer tips to support men’s health in the workplace, including a printable ‘know your numbers’ poster to share with employees.