Healthy, Happy & Wise:
affordable health plans from Berneslai Homes & Westfield Health
Have you signed up to your health plan yet?
Would you like to be healthier and save money?
Have you signed up yet?
affordable health plans from Berneslai Homes & Westfield Health
The money back and cash benefits help to keep me and my family happier and healthier
A little extra money off our shopping really does make a difference
I had my knee operation just two weeks after my referral
Affordable health plans with cash benefits, a fantastic range of rewards and fast access to private surgery.
Berneslai Homes is working with award-winning Westfield Health to bring you affordable everyday healthcare and private surgery plans. Plus fantastic rewards which help you to save money on everyday shopping, holidays, energy bills and treats.
Peace of mind for you and your family: The Advantage Health Cash Plan, now available through Berneslai Homes, means you can reclaim, up to set limits, the costs for dentistry, opticians, chiropody, homeopathy, hospital stays and other treatments. With cover starting at just £6.15 a month, and online claims meaning that claims are processed quicker, the Advantage Health Cash Plan helps you and your family stay happy and healthy.
Access Surgery insurance makes private surgery and medical treatment more accessible, so you can be treated quicker and get back to your fit and healthy best far sooner.
Making your money go further
Immediate access to an exclusive range of discounts, offers and cashback deals from more than 600 of the UK’s leading retailers, leisure, restaurant and utility brands. The benefits stack up - big savings in-store and online* that include:
- 4% off everything in Sainsbury's - an average family saves £312 a year**
- Additional 10% discount in stores including House of Fraser and Debenhams
- Holiday discounts including Thomas Cook, lastminute.com and LateRooms.com
- Cashback when you switch mobile phone, gas/electricity, TV and insurance provider
*Offers subject to change
**Based on typical household spend of £150 a week
Who are we?
Working in partnership with Berneslai Homes, Westfield Health is a not-for-profit health and wellbeing service provider. We’re committed to improving people’s quality of life, and have been helping hardworking people to stay fit and healthy since 1919.
Affordable everyday health and private surgery plans from Berneslai Homes and Westfield Health
The Advantage Health Cash Plan
Joining is easy: just click on the button below to get to our sign-up page.
- Money back towards everyday healthcare expenses (optical, dental and therapy treatments)
- Low cost - cover from just £6.15 per month
- For you and yours - partner/dependent children included on some benefits at no additional cost
- Upgrade your own cover and apply for cover for your partner
- Fixed cash payouts for hospital stays and if you have a baby
- Personal Accident cover for even greater peace of mind
- Health & Wellbeing services including 24 hr GP consultation phone line and webcam service
- Prescription charges on Levels 3, 4 and 5
- 24 Hour Advice and Information Line with My Healthy Advantage App - legal, debt and speak to a counsellor
- Eldercare advice and support services
Whether you’re signing up or making a claim, it’s easy:
- Visit westfieldhealth.com/advantage
- Call our friendly team on 0114 250 2000
(Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm)
Access Surgery Hospital Treatment Insurance
Our hospital treatment insurance cover lets you skip the waiting lists to give you affordable access to hospital treatments.
- Covers most surgical procedures, except heart or cancer related treatment
- Access to prompt private treatment near you
- £1000 optional Outpatient benefit to pay for specialist consultations, diagnostic tests and scans
- Post-operative physiotherapy (when you select the Outpatient benefit)
- No medical is required
- Immediate cover for new conditions
- Our small dedicated team will arrange everything for you
- Choose from a wide range of private and NHS hospitals
- It pays out if you choose the NHS option
- 3 surgical procedures covered per year, up to a maximum of £250,000 during the lifetime of cover
To find out more about the plan:
- For full plan details and to get an instant quote, visit: www.westfieldhealth.com/individual/private-health-insurance
- Call our friendly team on 0114 250 2000 - Mon-Fri between 8:30am - 5:30pm
How to use your cash plan
From money back for essential health bills, diagnosis and treatment, to cash payouts if you ever need to stay in hospital or have a baby, you might be surprised what's included in your cash plan.
DoctorLine™ GP helpline
DoctorLine™ gives you access to confidential telephone advice from a fully qualified GP, 24 hours a day - every day, from anywhere in the world.
Hospital treatment insurance
Quick access to private consultations, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation, getting you fit and healthy again sooner.
What other people say
Don’t just take our word for it: Westfield Health Cash Plans and Hospital Treatment Insurance have been tried and tested in workplaces up and down the country.
"Everyone has a story about how they or someone they work alongside has benefited... from access to physiotherapy, cash back on dental procedures or speedy access to a medical consultant."
"Having Westfield Health cover gave me huge peace of mind throughout the process. It was fantastic to be able to get a quick diagnosis and know that I could access private treatment so I wouldn’t have to wait a long time for surgery. I really can’t fault Westfield Health. The process was simple and straightforward and it meant that I was back on my feet in no time at all."
A health plan like Advantage is a great way for us to budget for everyday health costs.
At Westfield Health, we have an unrelenting commitment to developing health solutions that put our customers’ ever changing needs first. We know that good health is the foundation for the wellbeing of the population, and we want to inspire and enable everyone to lead healthier lives by helping them to make informed wellbeing and lifestyle choices.
Through our charitable donations, we continue to support the NHS and medically related charities to help its customers and the community to lead healthier lives.
Get in touch: it's easy
Online or in person, we're here to help:
Talk to us: call 0114 250 2000
Mon-Fri from 8:30am - 5:30pm
Email us at [email protected]