Skip to content
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is free to enter and will close at midnight GMT on 05/03/2021.
- To enter the competition all you have to do is complete the feedback survey by clicking the link to the survey in the email we sent you and answering the survey questions.
- The prize is a free Westfield Health Employee Wellbeing Webinar for up to 100 of your employees. The topic of the webinar can be chosen by the winner from a choice of our ‘Living Well to Work Well’ topics and the full list can be found here.
- The webinar will be delivered live by one of Westfield Health’s Wellbeing Coaches, at a time and date that suits both the winner and Westfield Health’s availability.
- After the closing date, one winner will be selected at random, from all eligible entries, and notified by email shortly after.
- Only one entry will be counted per company.
- The prize is only available to existing and live Westfield Health customers who have not cancelled or lapsed since 1st January 2019.
- No cash alternatives. The offer is subject to availability and non-transferable. Westfield Health reserves the right to substitute a similar or alternative prize of similar value.
- The prize must be accessed within 12 months of the closing date of entry.
- The prize draw is not open to employees of Westfield Health.
- Should Westfield Health be unable to make contact with the winner within 30 days of the closing date, the winner will not be permitted thereafter to claim the prize, after which time Westfield Health reserves the right to reallocate the prize to an alternative winner.
- Westfield Health will not be held liable for any failure to fulfil obligations of any third parties involved in this prize draw.
- Westfield Health reserves the right to exclude entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The survey findings will remain anonymous and will be used for marketing purposes.