The prizes for Walking Lunch will be awarded based on which team, and which three individuals, log the most steps on the Walking Lunch leaderboard throughout the month of May 2017. The prizes are as follows —
First team: £1,000, to be spent on the health and wellbeing of employees in the company’s workplace
First: Fitbit Alta HR + £50 Millets voucher
Second: Fitbit Alta HR
Third: £50 Millets voucher
The terms of the competition are as follows —
- 1. The promoter is: Westfield Health whose registered office is at Westfield Health, Westfield House, 60 Charter Row, Sheffield, S1 3FZ
- 2. Employees of Westfield Health or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- 3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- 4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via walkinglunch.westfieldhealth.com.
- 5. Closing date for entry will be at midnight on Wednesday 31st May. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Winners will be announced on Thursday 1st June.
- 6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- 7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- 8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- 9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- 10. Winners will be chosen depending on amount of steps walked firstly by team, and secondly by individual.
- 11. The maximum number of entrants within one team is five (5).
- 12. The promoter reserves the right to query submissions to the online portal at walkinglunch.wesfieldhealth.com and request evidence for any unnatural appearing activity (i.e. whereby implausible or impossible numbers of steps are submitted as entries).
- 13. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- 14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- 15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- 18. The winner(s) agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- 19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.