Our annual online health calendar and webinar programme has been designed to help you support your employees’ wellbeing throughout the year and raise awareness of health topics that are important to your business and your people.
It’s delivered online, which means it’s quick and easy for you to implement and enables you to reach a large number of employees at once.
How does it work?
- For each month, choose the health topic that is important to your people. Choose from topics such as healthy eating, sleep, diabetes, mental health, alcohol awareness and more.
- Choose a wellbeing webinar related to the health topic (4 or 12 webinars throughout the year depending on which package you choose).
- Each month we’ll send you a campaign toolkit, which you can use to communicate to your workforce and raise awareness of the health topic.
- We’ll arrange the wellbeing webinar for a time and date that suits you. This will be delivered live by a Westfield Health Coach to up to 100 of your employees.
We’ve created an example calendar of suggested health and webinar topics that you may be interested in.
Choose from our quarterly or monthly package, depending on what suits your needs.
The campaign toolkit includes:
- 4 email templates – to support the campaign and share the information with your employees
- 3 PDF factsheets – to print out or email to your employees
- 2 posters – top tips and signposting your employees to national associations for further help
Pricing is based on number of employees and package selected.