We are passionate about inspiring and empowering our colleagues to be the best we can be. We believe that our people are our strongest asset and by recruiting people that understand and live by our values; The Westfield Way, we aim to continue to provide an excellent experience for our colleagues and customers. Our commitment to creating a workplace where our colleagues feel connected, heard, developed, recognised and supported has been demonstrated by our achievement of the prestigious Investors in People Gold accreditation!
About the role
The role of Delivery Manager is central to our Agile way of working. They will work with our business teams to elicit requirements and then refine those requirements with our development teams, transforming business process along the way.
Westfield Health are dedicated to making a healthy difference to the quality of life of our customers, and the Delivery Manager supports our mission by working with stakeholders, both internal and external to drive efficiencies in the way we work, improving our service offering throughout.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow an iterative approach liaising with each departments Subject Matter Experts and key stakeholders to understand business requirements and re-engineer the business processes to deliver a streamlined target operating model.
- Determine the value (ROI) from each functional requirement through conducting a value based analysis of requirements and potential solution using agile frameworks e.g. VMOST to prioritise the backlog of functional requirements to deliver those which deliver the most value to the organisation.
- Utilise the analyst skills to develop user stories and acceptance criteria documenting stories and AC’s within the Development Operations tool. Utilise the DevOps team to apply t-shirt sizing estimates to the backlog. Ensure that stories and AC’s are of suitable quality and description to enable the SCRUM team to develop and test code suitable for release to live. Peer review colleagues stories and AC’s to provide a robust approach to QA of analysis within the department.
- Work with the DevOps manager and Agile Development Teams to suggest new or alternative approaches to structure and architect of applications to provide robust, scalable, reliable software that is supportable by colleagues.
Skills and Values
We are looking for people to join our team who have the right level of experience and skills working in a customer experience environment and can also demonstrate behaviours in line with our Values; The Westfield Way.
- Working with AGILE teams
- Proven stakeholder management
- Ownership of product and process analysis
- Business case production
- Creation of product roadmaps
- Design and development of all products through the full project lifecycle (concept to delivery)
- Prioritisation and delivery of multiple complex and often conflicting projects
- Communicate new functionality to 2nd line software support roles
- Manage internal and external client/ stakeholder relationships
- Prioritisation of conflicting tasks and resources
- Negotiating operational sign off for delivered work
- UI/UX experience desirable but not essential
The Westfield Way
Our co-created Values reflect the ‘way we do things around here’. The Delivery Manager will be expected to demonstrate these values in all aspects of their role.
We care - To uphold an environment where there is mutual respect, compassion and care for the different types of work that we do, and types of people we work with. To be proud of our individual differences, our relationships and commitment to each other.
We’re in it together - To know you belong at Westfield Health; we are encouraged, valued and recognised to be the best team we can be. We consider how we can work better together by being open, supportive and listening to each other.
We are explorers - For us all to get involved with how Westfield Health develops and progresses. To embrace changes and be curious about how we do things differently. To have the voice to be constructive, challenging and pioneering.
We own it - Contribute through informed, evidence-based thinking about how we can improve, whilst being accountable and taking ownership of our work. To be proud of our contribution and have clarity of how we all make a positive difference.
Westfield Health offers many benefits to our colleagues as part of your employment package. We believe that by treating our colleagues well, they will enjoy working with us -and happy colleagues makes happy customers; it’s a win-win!
Stay fit and well by accessing your personal Health Cash Plan and Private Medical Insurance policies. Be rest assured that you are well looked after and have cover for all your essential healthcare needs.
Take advantage of our all-inclusive internal wellbeing strategy. We offer all colleagues free access to our Active Space which includes daily classes and development from our wellbeing coach.
Our annual bonus scheme reflects the hard work we all contribute towards. We offer flexible working arrangements to balance your home and work life and, important to know for the future, we offer incremental annual leave and service awards to our colleagues after 5 years’ service.
Are you interested?
Part of the selection process will be a Competency Based Interview. Candidates will be asked for specific examples detailing how they have demonstrated the Skills and Values required for this role.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and values to carry out this role, please apply by submitting your CV and provide information relevant to the selection criteria stated. This should include examples of how your skills, qualifications and experience meet the requirements of the role along with any other relevant supporting information.
Submit your CV and covering letter via email to HRinbox@westfieldhealth.com