If a claim arises when you are temporarily traveling away from home anywhere in the world, on business or for pleasure, you can still make a claim. You must be resident in the UK, Jersey or Isle of Man for a minimum of 180 days each year to be eligible for cover on this plan.

When you submit a receipt for money that you have paid, we will use the currency exchange sell rate, supplied by our bank, on the date we process the claim. If we request it, you must provide us with evidence of your travel dates and all documentation supporting your claim should be in English.

Entirely at our discretion we may agree to accept an English translation accompanying the original documents, when you have provided this at your own expense.