The cost of living crisis, and the anxiety it creates, makes it a particularly stressful time for everyone. The situation seems to be changing daily and the constant uncertainty can have a negative impact on your health and wellbeing.
It’s been a prominent topic over the past few months, with news outlets and social media constantly discussing the financial crisis. The negative angle these stories focus on can be difficult to ignore and often dominate our minds, especially when you feel like there’s no escape.
We’ve created this guide to help teach you practical ways that you can look after your personal wellbeing during the cost of living crisis. This guide aims to give you some help and advice on how to ensure your wellbeing doesn't suffer as you navigate through this difficult time.
Prioritising your wellbeing during times of financial stressincrease in their cost of living over the last year. At times like this it’s important to understand the steps you can take to help look after mental health and wellbeing.
Topics covered include:
- What is the cost of living and why is it rising: An overview of the cost of living crisis and why we’re experiencing this.
- The relationship between money and wellbeing: How finances can impact your overall wellbeing and how you can look after yourself while dealing with financial stress.
- Tips for your money mindset: How you can adjust your mindset to reduce the stress you feel towards your financial situation.
- Money myth-busting: Helpful information about some of the terms used when discussing the financial crisis, allowing you to understand what they actually mean and how they could impact you.
- How a health cash plan could help you: Information about the benefits of a health cash plan