According to the Health and Safety Executive’s most recent report, there were an estimated 875,000 cases of work-related stress, depression or anxiety in 2022/23. These rates are higher than pre-pandemic levels and still appear to be rising. Why is this the case? What can we do to help manage our employees' stress levels at work?
26 March, 13:00 – 13:50
Join our free webinar for key insights, actionable advice, and real-world examples to help you lead your teams towards resilience. Aimed at HR teams, people managers and directors, our expert panel will provide practical tools and resources to create a workplace where your employees can thrive.Panellists:
- Mark Pinches,
Head of Coaching, Westfield Health
- Richard Krytowycz,
Senior Clinical Development Manager, Health Assured
- Chris Capon,
Distribution Director – UK, Westfield Health
- Why stress and burnout are on the rise
- What the signs of employee burnout are and how to spot them
- Why fostering a culture of wellbeing can reduce workplace stress
- How to build a resilient workforce and help your teams tackle stress
- Ask our experts – Submit your stress and burnout related questions for our experts to answer
If you’d love to join but can’t make the time, all registrants will receive the recording afterwards by email.