The cost of the Health Calendar varies depending on the size of your organisation. For more information, get in touch and speak to one of our consultants.
If you still have a question try searching our FAQs
Definition of a pre-existing medical condition
A condition for which you or a dependent child:
- Are currently taking any prescribed medication, or have taken prescribed medication in the last 12 months;
- Have consulted a GP or Consultant Physician/Consultant Surgeon during the last 12 months;
- Have received advice or treatment from a qualified practitioner or therapist i.e. Physiotherapist, Acupuncturist, Chiropractor, Homeopath, Osteopath, Chiropodist, Podiatrist or any other complementary medicine practitioner, during the last 12 months;
- Have attended a hospital or registered treatment centre during the last 12 months;
- Are awaiting any medical tests, investigations or treatment, or are awaiting the results of any medical tests or investigations, whether or not the condition has been diagnosed;
- Attend your GP, Consultant Physician/Consultant Surgeon or hospital for monitoring or check-ups;
- Have an illness, injury or condition that is permanent, or has ever previously recurred or that is likely to recur.
Remember, if you are not sure whether a fact needs to be declared you should tell us before making a claim so that we can decide whether it is relevant or not.