You are eligible to apply for the Good4you Health Cash Plan if you are aged 16-65 (i.e. not yet 66), a resident of the UK, Jersey or Isle of Man for a minimum of 6 months each year and are not a professional or semi professional sports person. (Don’t worry when you reach 66, your cover will continue).
If you still have a question try searching our FAQs
Definition of a pre-existing medical condition
A condition for which you or a dependent child:
- Are currently taking any prescribed medication, or have taken prescribed medication in the last 12 months;
- Have consulted a GP or Consultant Physician/Consultant Surgeon during the last 12 months;
- Have received advice or treatment from a qualified practitioner or therapist i.e. Physiotherapist, Acupuncturist, Chiropractor, Homeopath, Osteopath, Chiropodist, Podiatrist or any other complementary medicine practitioner, during the last 12 months;
- Have attended a hospital or registered treatment centre during the last 12 months;
- Are awaiting any medical tests, investigations or treatment, or are awaiting the results of any medical tests or investigations, whether or not the condition has been diagnosed;
- Attend your GP, Consultant Physician/Consultant Surgeon or hospital for monitoring or check-ups;
- Have an illness, injury or condition that is permanent, or has ever previously recurred or that is likely to recur.
Remember, if you are not sure whether a fact needs to be declared you should tell us before making a claim so that we can decide whether it is relevant or not.