A 24 Hour telephone line for confidential help and advice on medical, legal and domestic issues and online health and wellbeing resources
How do I access it?
To access the 24 Hour Advice and Information Line:
Call the telephone number listed in your plan guide, or log in to My Westfield.
(Call charges may apply)
You’ll be asked for your Westfield Health scheme number (which is different to your Account Number).
To get your Westfield Health scheme number take a look at your welcome letter/email or call 0114 250 2000
Or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
To access the My Healthy Advantage App:
Download the app on your smartphone.
You’ll need to enter a code when you register, which you can find by logging in to My Westfield
To access the Wellbeing Portal:
You will need to register to use this service. Please use your 24 Hour Advice and Information Line scheme number as both your user name and password.
What do you get?
- Access to a 24 Hour Advice and Information Line
- Available for you, your partner and your dependent children
- Receive confidential guidance on medical, legal and domestic issues from experienced counsellors, lawyers and medical advisors
- Unlimited use of our confidential telephone service, giving you and your family support from a team of qualified professionals
- Whatever the issue, support and advice is just a phone call away
- Access to health and wellbeing resources with the Wellbeing Portal and My Healthy Advantage App
Services available include:
- Life support: Access to counselling for emotional problems and support on issues such as stress, anxiety, family problems, depression, relationships, problems at work and substance misuse
- Legal information: For issues that cause anxiety or distress including debt management, consumer, property or neighbour disputes
- Bereavement support: Qualified and experienced counsellors will help with grief plus access to legal advisors to help with related legal matters
- Medical information: Qualified nurses are on hand to offer support on a range of medical or health-related issues offering practical information and advice
- Online CBT: We recognise the value of self-help tools in dealing with a range of issues, which is why we have a range of CBT self-help modules, informative factsheets and invaluable advice videos from leading qualified counsellors
My Healthy Advantage App
My Healthy Advantage gives you access to a range of features, all aimed at improving your health and wellbeing. These include:
- Live chat and support
- Personalised news feed
- Weekly mood tracker
- Four-week plans
- Mini health checks
- Breathing techniques
It also gives you access to BrightTV - an exclusive series featuring well-known personalities sharing their personal experiences with mental health. Including Dame Kelly Holmes, Ruby Wax OBE, Andy Reid MBE, Sally Gunnell OBE, Gemma Oaten and Carrie and Clarke Carlisle.
An online dedicated resource, designed to support your health and wellbeing. It provides you with confidential access to wellbeing fact sheets, videos, self-help programmes, interactive tools and educational resources to help with life’s challenges.
Structured counselling sessions
Please check your plan guide to see if you’re covered.
Many of our health cash plans include access of up to 6 structured counselling sessions, when recommended by a telephone counsellor. These sessions can take place face-to-face, as structured telephone calls or online.
Some of these sessions may use Cognitive Behaviour Treatment (CBT) techniques. CBT can be used to treat health conditions such as phobias, depression, anxiety and obsessive compulsive disorder.