What do you get?
- Access to a 24 Hour Advice and Information Line
- Available for you, your partner and your dependent children
- Receive confidential guidance on medical, legal and domestic issues from experienced counsellors, lawyers and medical advisors
- Unlimited use of our confidential telephone service, giving you and your family support from a team of qualified professionals
- Whatever the issue, support and advice is just a phone call away
- Access to a Health e-Hub via an app and wellbeing portal
Counsellors – telephone support from a fully trained counsellor on issues such as: stress; anxiety; family problems; bereavement; money management; depression; relationships; problems at work; substance misuse.
Legal Information – free telephone legal information from an experienced legal professional on a wide range of issues e.g. consumer disputes; property; motoring; landlord/tenancy; debt; welfare benefits; matrimonial; family; wills and probate.
Health & Wellbeing Information – a sympathetic professional at the end of the phone giving you the time you need to talk about your health and wellbeing. The team of qualified nurses will give you easy to understand expert guidance and information on a wide range of health and lifestyle issues including: medical symptoms and conditions, medical and surgical treatments; hospital tests and procedures; childhood illnesses; caring for the elderly; diet and exercise; reducing alcohol consumption; stopping smoking.
Health e-Hub – an online dedicated resource, designed to support your health and wellbeing. It provides you with confidential access to wellbeing fact sheets, videos, self-help programmes, interactive tools and educational resources to help with life’s challenges.
How do I access it?
To access the 24 Hour Advice and Information Line:
Call 0800 092 0987 or 0145 525 5123
(Available 24 hours a day. Call charges may apply)
You’ll be asked for your Westfield Health scheme number.
To get your Westfield Health scheme number take a look at your welcome letter or call 0114 250 2000
(Available 8am-6pm, Mon-Fri, except public holidays)
Or email us email@example.com
To access the Health e-Hub:
You will need to register to use this service. Please use your 24 Hour Advice and Information Line scheme number, as both your user name and password.
Download: Health e-Hub available on iOS and Android