What do you get?
- Quick access to MRI, CT and PET Scanning Facilities
- Receive a high quality scan so that diagnosis can be reached quickly
- Choice of location, date and time
- MRI and CT scans are unlimited
- PET scans are limited to one per 12 month period
How do I access it?
- See your consultant to gain a referral for a scan
- Call our Scanning Helpline (details are available in your plan guide)
- Helpful staff will explain the process of booking your scan – they’ll need written confirmation from your consultant
- They will arrange your scan for you, usually within 2 weeks
- You travel, at your own expense, to your nearest available Alliance Medical Scanning Facility
- After your scan a report will be sent to your consultant, usually within 10 days to support your on-going diagnosis and care