Telephone Care Advisory Services
Care advisors are all specialists in their own field and trained to provide advice in a professional and empathetic way. From the first sign of needing care to an urgent situation, they’re there to provide you with expert advice and support on a wide range of care issues.
What do you get?
- Access to independent advice and support to help make the best possible care decisions
- Helps to reduce worry during an emotional and unsettling time
- Care advisors listen to your needs and wishes and discuss your situation in great detail
- Care options and research into the most suitable care providers
- Support and guidance through your next steps, providing information and advice to help you resolve your care issues
- Advice on the statutory services and funding which you may be eligible for
- Confidence that you or your elderly loved ones are receiving the right care, and are comfortable and well looked after
Policyholders have unlimited access to Telephone Care Advisory Services, available to support them with their own care or any of their/their partner’s elderly relatives aged 65 or over.
Care After Hospital
Provides up to 18 hours of home care following an overnight stay in hospital, shared between the policyholder and one relative aged 65 or over (policyholder’s partner or policyholder’s parent).
- Call our care advisory helpline so you can find the right home care package for you
- Research into appropriate care providers
- Receive a written report for you to make an informed choice