For hospital benefit claims and if you have a baby, we'll pay you a cash lump sum to spend however you like.
- Hospital benefit claim forms must be completed, signed and stamped by the hospital where you stayed.
- Maternity/paternity/adoption claim forms must be sent with your child's full birth certificate.
Personal Accident claims
For Personal Accident claims, please contact us on 0114 250 2000 and we'll send you a Personal Accident claim form. Complete and return it to us and we'll do the rest.
Health and wellbeing services
Accessing your health and wellbeing services is easy too. View the full range of health and wellbeing services here, or take a look at what you're covered for in your plan guide.
Claim within 13 weeks
For money back claims, please submit your claim to us within 13 weeks of the date you paid for each treatment, goods or service. For cash payouts, this is the date you were discharged as an in patient, or the date you attended day surgery. And for any maternity/paternity/adoption claims, this is 13 weeks from the date of birth or adoption.
Make sure your receipt has the right details
Use our handy little check list to ensure your receipt contains the right information:
- Your name or the name of the person you are making a claim for
- Full practitioner details
- The date and payment amounts
- Details of the treatment, goods or service
- A list of any sundry items purchased
Use an approved practitioner
Your practitioner must be registered with, or a member of an approved professional organisation. To make it as easy as possible, you can check our list of ‘Approved Practitioners’.