How to claim
Some people say you only find out how good our cover is when you make a claim, which is why we make it so simple.
We aim to process your claims and get your money back as soon as we can, and the fastest way to do this for our most popular benefits (optical, dental, chiropody and therapy treatments) is via My Westfield or the My Westfield mobile app.
Money back claims
To receive money back where you’ve paid for treatments, goods or services such as visits to the opticians or dentist.
- Receive and pay for your healthcare treatment as normal
- Claim via our My Westfield App, online or by completing and sending us a claim form
- You’ll need your original receipt
- Claim within 26 weeks
- Receive payment directly into your bank account. All done!
You can claim online for all of your cash plan benefits. You will need your bank account details, receipt and practitioner’s details to hand.
Claim online on My Westfield
The My Westfield mobile app
Submit your claim for optical, dental, chiropody and therapy treatments using our My Westfield mobile app and you’ll get the money back into your account even quicker.
- Download the app from Google Play or the App Store
- Register (if you’ve already registered on My Westfield, your username and password will work on our app)
- Complete the details of your treatment and take a photo of your receipt
- Submit it to us
Your claim will usually be processed within two working days.
It’s as simple as that!
Complete a claim form and send it back to us, together with your original receipt.
Post it back to us:
PO Box 340
Alternatively claim forms can be dropped at our counter facility.
For hospital benefit claims and if you have a baby, we’ll pay you a cash lump sum to spend however you like.
- Hospital benefit claim forms must be completed, signed and stamped by the hospital where you stayed.
- Maternity/paternity/adoption claim forms must be sent with your child’s full birth certificate.
Personal Accident claims
For Personal Accident claims, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll send you a Personal Accident claim form. Complete and return it to us and we’ll do the rest.
Health and wellbeing services
Accessing your health and wellbeing services is easy too. View the full range of health and wellbeing services here, or take a look at what you’re covered for in your plan guide.
Claim within 26 weeks
For money back claims, please submit your claim to us within 26 weeks of the date you paid for each treatment, goods or service. For cash payouts, this is the date you were discharged as an in patient, or the date you attended day surgery. And for any maternity/paternity/adoption claims, this is 26 weeks from the date of birth or adoption.
Make sure your receipt has the right details
Use our handy little check list to ensure your receipt contains the right information:
- Your name or the name of the person you are making a claim for
- Full practitioner details
- The date and payment amounts
- Details of the treatment, goods or service
- A list of any sundry items purchased
Use an approved practitioner
Your practitioner must be registered with, or a member of an approved professional organisation. To make it as easy as possible, you can check our list of ‘Approved Practitioners’.