Watch our recent webinar where our expert panel provide practical advice for employers to support the mental health of their people, with tips and techniques to help employees control worry and deal with stress.
What you’ll learn:
Our expert panellists:
- Why it’s important to support employees who may be dealing with stress and worry.
- How employers can spot stressed or worried employees and ways they can reduce workplace stress.
- How managers can start difficult conversations about stress and mental health.
- Practical advice for helping employees to control worry.
- Cathy Lawson, Independent Workplace Health and Wellbeing Consultant, MHFA Trainer and Coach
- Richard Holmes, Director of Wellbeing, Westfield Health
- May Beaufort, Health & Wellbeing Coach, Westfield Health