Help Centre

How do I make a Personal Accident claim?

You, or the person acting on your behalf should call us. We'll send out a Personal Accident Claim form, which should be completed and returned to us. We'll then forward this on to ACE (the insurance provider we use for Personal Accident claims) and they'll handle your claim.

Top Questions

How can I find my plan guide?

Your plan guide is available in the My Westfield section of our website. More Details